I am excited about today and hope that the shift in energy is apparent, even if it doesn’t manifest to everyone in an obvious way. I do not believe that this is the end of anything except an old way that not longer serves us.
Here are some of the changes I would like to see:
– And end to punitive measures which are really revenue making for the group in power, in the name of safety
– An end to harsh ideologies that make life harder for the poor
– An end to ideologies which erode our freedom and liberties
– An end to judgement of others due to their being different
– An end to hierarchies and justice systems built on fear and power
– An end to conformity to systems that don’t serve us and in cures and protections that actually cause harm
A beginning of
– Greater Consideration for others
– Fearlessness in facing our own problems and those of our world
– Greater skill in expressing ourselves
– Greater love in the world
– Closer relationships with each other and God
– the Courage to reassess our current systems and values, see that they are mostly not working, and restart
– Changes of heart for our leaders especially
We live in exciting times.
Warmest wishes and light to all over this Christmas and New Year – and to the dawning of this new age.